Why Join Us
Working at Brandon Trust isn’t just a job, it’s an opportunity to be part of something life-changing. At the heart of our innovative support are the people who work here.
No matter what role you join us in, you’ll have the satisfaction that comes from being able to bring positive change into the lives of people with learning disabilities and autism, supporting them to live the lives they choose. And we’ll help you to thrive in your career.
We want our employees to be the best that they can be so we provide the tools, rewards, and facilities they need to thrive.
Director of Operations Benefits Package
Key benefits for this role include:
- 27 days holiday
- Private healthcare insurance
- Life assurance benefit of 2 x salary
- Pension: employer contributions up to 6% (employee 5% or more)
- Sick pay benefit: rising from SSP on the first day of employment through annual uplifts to 10 weeks at 80% pay plus 20 weeks at 40% pay after 5 years’ service
- Company car or car allowance of £440 per month (£5,280 pa)
We also provide a wide range of fringe benefits to all staff; these include a 24-hour employee assistance scheme and discounted gym membership.